Sympa Menu

caml-list - [Caml-list] 4.07.0+beta2

caml-list AT inria.fr

[Caml-list] 4.07.0+beta2

  • From: Damien Doligez <damien.doligez AT inria.fr>
  • To: caml users <caml-list AT inria.fr>
  • Subject: [Caml-list] 4.07.0+beta2
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 15:49:46 +0200

Dear OCaml users,

The release of OCaml 4.07.0 will take place in a few weeks. We have created a
beta version to help you adapt your software to the new features ahead of the
release.

The source code is available at this address:
https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml/archive/4.07.tar.gz
and the compiler is also available as the 4.07.0+beta2* set of OPAM switches.

We want to know about all bugs. Please report them here:
http://caml.inria.fr/mantis/bug_report_page.php

At about the same time as the release, we will also have the pleasure of
officially announcing the creation of the OCaml Software Foundation, a
non-profit organization dedicated to supporting OCaml, its ecosystem, and its
community. You can already enter a pledge at http://ocaml-sf.org/donate/

Happy hacking,

-- Damien Doligez for the OCaml team.

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.